Charter Reservations :
– You and your party book the entire hotel barge Wine & Water, no other bookings will be taken for the period of your cruise.
Payment Schedule :
– All reservations require a deposit of 30% of the price within one week of confirmation of reservation.
– The balance of payment (70%) is due 90 days prior to arrival dates on board Wine & Water.
– For reservations made within 90 days of departure, the full cruise cost is due and payable within one week of confirmation of reservation.
– Payment of a deposit (or full payment if booked within 90 days of the cruise departure) to secure the charter of Wine & Water constitutes acceptance of these booking conditions by all members of the charter group.
Cancellation by Client :
– If a booking is cancelled more than 90 days before arrival, the deposit is forfeited.
From 90 to 61 days before the arrival date: 55% of the full price (deposit and balance) will be kept by the company Wine&Water, 45% of the full price will be refunded minus bank charges
From 60 to 31 days before arrival: 75% of the full price (deposit and balance) will be kept by the company Wine&Water, 25% of the full price will be refunded minus bank charges
From 30 to 15 days before arrival: 90% of the full price (deposit and balance) will be kept by the company Wine&Water, 10% of the full price will be refunded minus bank charges
Less than 14 days before arrival: 100% of the price will be kept by the company
Sarl Wine&Water, Rue du Port, 21320 Vandenesse en Auxois, owners Max & Beatrice Renau
Cancellation by Wine & Water :
– If for any reason Wine & Water is unavailable for the dates reserved a full and immediate refund will be made. Guests will have no further claim against the owner.
What Is Included, What Is Not Included :
– For the private charter we provide double cabins (either queen size bed or twin single beds) with ensuite l bathrooms, toilet, shower and washbasin equipped with bed linen, towels, hairdryers, bathrobes and soaps.
– Breakfast, lunches and evening meals are included on all days together with soft drinks and local wines as well as all the evening meals.
– We provide use of the ship’s bicycles, library, DVD, music centre & WIFI
– Air or ground transportation to and from the boat are not included in the charter price, however we will contact you prior to arrival and arrange to pick you up from a nearby train station or hotel in DIJON, possible pick up in Paris but please note that this is extra 700 euros, lunch in Chablis.
Other Terms and Conditions :
– Unforeseen circumstances such as weather, canal closures and maintenance may necessitate alterations to our cruise route, such changes are rare but we reserve the right to alter a route if circumstances dictate.
– Insurance against cancellation, personal accident or loss of personal belongings is not included in the charter price and we strongly advise guests to obtain travel insurance to cover the above events.
– For the safety and comfort of all, French law forbids smoking on the barge Wine & Water.
– If adult passengers are accompanied by young children, the children need to be under the complete control of the accompanying adults as the crew cannot assume responsibility for children and crew has other responsible duties towards their passengers.
– The owners do not share your personal information with any third party, unless it is required to complete your booking, provide services to you, or settle your account.
General Law :
– This Agreement shall be governed by the law of France.