Included in the price:
Pick up and drop off in Dijon or in Beaune
Full use of the Luxury Boat Wine & Water with it’s 3 cabins and en suite facilities, on board 3/4 crew members Captain/Pilot, Chef, Guide, Stewardess
Breakfast – croissants, bread, fruit, cereal etc.
Lunch – a buffet lunch on board, picnic among the vines or depending on weather a local restaurant, local wines included
Dinner – on board Wine&Water, wine included
We have a choice of bicycles :
- 2 unisex low-entry citybike, with a riding position that is upright, comfortable and relaxed
- 2 electric bicycles
- 2 mountain bikes for the more active
For the guided bike tours :
Along side the Burgundy Canal and the nearby villages, UNESCO vine-yards and gentle hills, on average 10to 15 kms per day
Cruising on the Burgundy Canal, starting on the outskirts of DIJON, maximum distance of the cruise route from DIJON is 45kms
Each day you will cruise along the historical canal and through locks, every night you will be moored in a different location between Dijon & Vandenesse-en-Auxois.
Visit the wine cellars of the famous UNESCO wine slopes by bicycle or minivan.
Visit of the famous wine town of Beaune or the Capital of Burgundy DIJON or both, depends on time.
Extra : crew gratuties 10% of the full price paid for the private charter, much appreciated by the crew!
Extra : children’s bikes, helmets for children
The pluses with the luxury hotel barge Wine & Water
- the beginning of every season the boat is repainted and inside refreshed, with a very comfortable Victorian modern interior design
- experienced fully staffed French/English crew, owners Max and Bea, Chef Selby and Linzi the stewardess, all have a few years experience of cruising on the Canals in Europe
- a spacious sun deck where you can sit and eat outside under shades, relax in loungers, a chic round 2 place jacuzzi inside the boat high ceiling, full of natural light, view over the Canal (it is very important to have full view of the surroundings and not to be closed up inside a boat with little porthole windows)
- well insulated individual cabins
- full air conditioning, individual air conditioning units in the cabins and full central heating,
- an interesting wine cellar with Grand Crus & Premier Crus
- everyday fresh local produce and cheeses, the Chef shops and prepares the meals with the vegetables and fruit of the season
- one evening during your 4 night cruise you will be invited to a wonderful restaurant in a nearby classy Château
- one evening invited to a nearby restaurant in a medieval village
- Good quality bicycles and NEW 2 E-bicycles for you to cycle along the tow paths and nearby villages
- WIFI connection
We are flexible, kindly let us know if you need a special request, merci